Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm Giving Away Microsoft Software!

This is the last week before my Bark in the Park charity walk and I've decided to pull out all the stops! With 3 dogs of my own, 2 grand puppies and 2 cats...I'm determined to raise the most money for needy dogs/cats...so I'm adding MORE FREE MICROSOFT SOFTWARE to the pot! Feel free to spread the word!

Anyone who donates to my Bark in the Park charity walk (minimum $10) will be in the running for these prizes [winners 1-4 each choosing what's left in the pot, in winning order of name's drawn]. You can click each item to learn more if you're unfamiliar with any of this software...

* Microsoft Office 2003 Pro w/OneNote
* Microsoft Office 2003 Pro w/OneNote
* Microsoft's NEW Expression Web
* Microsoft Digital Photo Suite 2006

(NOTE! Those who donated a minimum of $5 prior to 4/29 WILL still be in the running for all 4 drawings. I upped the ante from this point forward since the odds of winning are greater.)

But you have to act fast now...you must have your funds in by the end of the day 5/4 as the walk is Sat 5/5 to qualify for this drawing.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly. However, you can read all the credit card, PayPal or paper check donation options and details on our Bark site here:

http://www.firstgiving.com/BarkerGang

Winners will be posted here in this MouseDroppings blog on 5/6/07, the day after the walk when I'll draw the winners from the pool of those who donated.

Big thanks to all of you who have donated so far...and good luck!